Monday, August 16, 2010

Crayon Box Mondays - Chartreuse

I just need to get my other favorite color out of the way before I move onto the truly varied depths of the crayon box.

(can't find a picture of a Chartreuse crayon at the moment... and didn't feel like digging into the depths of my crayon/colored pencil/marker/sharpie/pen box to photograph one. But I will. Someday.)

Chartreuse, a lovely bright color somewhere between green and yellow (sometimes called grellow, but please don't do this. It's just wrong.) Also, not to be confused with the French alcohol Chartreuse.

Get out your shades for this one...


Proenza Schouler bag, BagCraze
Earrings, WildWomanJewelry 
Clock, Crate and Barrel  <-- I have this lovely clock in my bathroom... but so sad, it's no longer available.
Keds, Zazzle
Coffee mug cozy, knotworkshop
Matilda Marrie figurine, therunnybunny
Glass Pearls, ddfromscratch
Unripe Strawberry, bubbletime
Pablito painting, michaelvanstudio
Ruffled Silk Ring, bstudio
Chartreuse liquor, France for Visitors
Baby Ribbs, Ponituisuuksia

No comments:

Post a Comment