Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bygones

Well that was a most dramatic delay. Sorry I never got around to posting the follow up I'd planned for my trip to the Outer Banks. Alas, time and everything got away from me.

But. It's a new year now. Happy 2011 and all that! So, I say let's let bygones be bygones and move forward. And all of those other trite New Year's resolution-y type phrases.

Sadly I do not have a fun little collage for today. But instead I'd like to announce a new project that I'll hopefully be posting up here soon. I don't want to say too much, but the inspiration came from this super awesome blog: http://whatkatieate.blogspot.com/

See if you can guess.

At any rate. I'm starting work on this fun new project as soon as I can... because I am SUPER excited! And will post just as soon as it's ready.

Okay. See you soon then.

Love,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment